- I went to the dentist today, and she’s certain that both of my lower wisdom teeth will have to come out.
- One of these is hurting a lot.
- I don’t have an appointment to get them taken out yet. The doctor I originally wanted to go to doesn’t have time in the next two weeks because the colleague that she works with is sick.
- I’m calling another doctor tomorrow to see about scheduling an appointment.
- We were at a good friend of ours today and played a board game called Tomb. It was fun, but deeply flawed in several ways.
- This reminded me of how I used to design board games when I was a kid.
- Which in turn led me to have an idea for a board game that would be absolutely fricking awesome. And I have decided to add it to the list of things I will be working on in the future.
- I am considering whether it’s possible to create this as a do-it-yourself board game, where you can download everything from the internet and print it out yourself. Might be fun.
Anyway, I have taken my drugs and hopefully the pain will soon subside so that I can sleep.